Overview P90x3 is for everyone no matter what stage of your life you are in without the grueling 90 minute original workouts of P90x! It’s for for busy people who want to get in a super focused strength and fat burning workout in 30 minutes.
- Workout is only 30 Minutes long
- Can do it if you have not worked out in a while
- Not as hard as the original P90x
- All the Body Parts
- Nutrition Plan included
- Anyone can start and complete this program
- Beginner Friendly!
In a Hurry ? Get the Best Discounted Price Here.
Most of you landing here will have just saw an infomercial on TV about P90x3 or you have had friends tell you about it. I know you are wondering if this is b.s., does it work and if it does, can I actually do it? What’s in it for me and what do I have to do. Don’t worry, I have personally done p90x, p90x2 and now p90x3. I’m going to explain the differences in them as I give this p90x3 review below.
P90x3 is Way Different Than P90x!
Tony took everything he learned from years of doing p90x, listened to busy people like you and me and crammed it all into 30 minutes of pure awesomeness! I would not blink an eye at recommending this to anyone at any fitness level based on the program that I have just went through.
Yes you work and it requires you to have some dumbbells around, but you can literally start this out of shape and really have great success with this at home workout program by Tony Horton. Honestly, I did this after the focus t25 program.
It was a nice change because I really did miss the weight training that p90x3 has that focus 25 does not. You get to do yoga, pilates, legs, back, biceps, triceps and of course abs through out the whole week.
It was just great to hit everything and not have to do cardio every single day. Anyways, it just fit what I personally wanted which was to get in shape and not have to kill myself doing it.
What is P90X3 Exactly?
It is a 30 minute strength training workout program designed by Tony Horton to get you ripped, burn fat and build lean muscle.
The best of the new program design is the science behind it to get you more bang for the buck in less time. This is done by combining dynamic high intensity exercises to get your body fat burning furnace rocking!
The program is still based around a full 90 day cycle. You will have a workout calendar to follow each day. You will progress throughout the weeks building day by day on each workout.
Before you know it, you are dropping pant sizes, feeling strong and you are not afraid to look in the mirror any more.
Who Is P90x3 For?
- You loved P90x and P90x2 but you wished the workouts were not so long!
- You have trouble staying motivated working out by yourself, but You Want A Coach!
- Well everyone and anyone to be honest. More specifically, busy people period.
- You have a busy kid’s schedule with no time and need a fast workout!
- If you work a ton of hours a week to pay the bills, but you have limited Time.
- Maybe you Loved Focus T25 and wanted to more strength work done.
- Hey It’s 30 minutes, get creative and figure out a way to get it in!
- You Want To Take Your Fitness To the Next Level
Take a look at Ed’s P90x3 quick story live on video:
The Goal of the Brand New: P90X3 – Getting Ripped – Losing Weight – Burning Fat – Minimal Time
The 3rd iteration of this unique 30 minute workout is already being called “the best“ of them all by many people — both industry experts and real world wide customers.
It’s based around 30-minute routines and incorporates a wide variety of exercise styles, including body weight strength training, plyometrics, mixed martial arts (MMA), yoga, and even Pilates. The goal is to combine several of the most effective forms of exercise and use constant “muscle confusion” to transform the body as quickly, efficiently, and easily as possible.
Obviously there are many questions surrounding the new system…
- How similar is it to the others?
- Must you work through the first two to be able to use the third?
- How much new equipment is needed to perform the workouts?
- Are the workouts really just half an hour in total?
- Are the grueling 90-minute yoga workouts included?
- …and many, many more.
In this review we’ll try to answer some of the most common questions regarding P90X3. Hopefully, this information will help you decide if it’s really worth investing your time and money into the new generation of P90 workouts…
The History Of The Old P90x Program
P90X, the home workout system that revolutionized the fitness industry in the mid-2000’s. Developed by Beachbody and fitness expert Tony Horton, it made high-intensity exercise something even middle-aged soccer moms do on a regular basis.
The award-winning P90X infomercial became one of the most recognizable forms of advertising on late-night television.
By combining proven strategies for rapid fat loss and quick muscle building, the “Power 90 Extreme” system was able to deliver amazing results in just 3 short months. Intense body-weight cross-training, sports exercise periodization, a solid nutrition plan, and high quality supplementation — all popular bodybuilding techniques — were incorporated into the product.
Over 4 million bought the original P90X system (including myself) and several other versions followed: P90X Plus, P90X One on One, and P90X2. The follow-ups weren’t nearly as popular as the original, for various reasons. One common complaint was that the workouts were too long — about an hour in most cases.
Many people simply don’t have the time or desire to exercise intensely for 60 – 90 minutes, several times per week! P90x was also really hard to be quiet honest. Even though I had done it multiple times, in shape might I add, it was brutal. I used it to get in shape to play competitive softball and to do triathlons.
I even had my buddy who played college football doing it and he thought it was tough as hell. The good news is that if you put P90X VS. P90X3 you can say that p90x3 is WAY EASIER AND SHORTER, but delivers fat burning and ripped results!
This makes P90x3 doable for anyone not just athletes or people already in shape.
If you failed p90x, P90x3 is probably right for you now.
Tony Horton took this to heart and went back to the drawing board with the Beachbody fitness experts. They ran 100’s of Tests With People Of All Age Groups and Fitness Levels until they finally broke through with something brand new.
They were finding that the test group participants that followed the 90 day program were dropping a 1/3 of their body fat and it was 30 minutes less than the original p90x 60 minute program! This could be you as it is easy to follow and has everything laid out for you to succeed in the privacy of your home.
And these were men and women of all ages and fitness levels, just regular people like you and me.
My Story – Who Am I
If you are new here, my name is Eric Ellis, I’m a long-time athlete and fitness fanatic. I have to stay in shape otherwise my back issues show up and I just love to workout end of story. I started sports when I was 5 years old and have not stopped doing it 38 years later. I’m pretty dang busy so the works I do have to be safe, quick and extremely effective.
This is why I’m currently doing P90x3 and giving you my honest review of it. “If you have been here to my blog before, you know I believe in fitness and nutrition. I work on both of those areas of my life each and every day. I am just a regular guy, not some personal trainer or fitness guru. I work a very stressful job full-time, stay active with my finance and her kids daily.”
That does not leave me much time to work out. (Sound familiar?)
You also know this is a “No B.S. Zone.” I will tell you everything I experience with workout programs, good and bad. I loved P90X and P90X2. The workouts were long and hard, but I was rewarded with awesome results.
That is why I picked up P90X3 with out any doubts in my mind. After I bought the original P90X years ago, I became a Beach Body workout fan. The thing works, and gave me the results I was looking for, unlike so many other exercise programs I had bought in the past.
I have personal done p90x several times over the years. I know how damn hard it is and what it feels like the first month trying to keep up. So, when I bought p90x3 I had my reservations about it. Once I finished the first workout I was just pumped! Hell I could even walk afterwards, which if you have done p90x Plyo you would relate to that comment because it was insane.
The beauty of it, is that I was done working out, showered and on my way back to work within 30 minutes. It was the perfect workout to do over lunch!
I literally go home, travel time 5 minutes, workout for 30 minutes, shower in 5 and then had back to work to complete this over lunch. This is just my thing though. I like to have my workout either early morning before work or during lunch so I can guarantee it will get done.
All too often I push it to after work and something comes up with the kids or the wife has me running errands… lol etc… before you know it, my workout window is gone! do what is best for you of course by my whole point is this rocks, it’s effective and it’s 30 minutes!
Anyways, I thought I would share my review of the product and cut straight through the crap so you can decide if this is right for you. If you are anxious to see it at beachbody’s official site you can get your new workout dvd here at there site.
Why Would You want to do P90x3?
After using P90X and Insanity in the off-season to train for triathlons and now I recently doing P90X3 here is what I would say.
1 – Only 30 minutes a day – This was big for me. Like I said, I have a very demanding job, probably like you do. Knowing that just 30 minutes a day, if I pushed myself, I can see the results I was looking for. I knew I could do that.
2 – No questions asked 90 day money back guarantee – The program takes 90 days, and there is a 90 day guarantee. That made a lot of sense to me. You can work out the whole entire program before you decide it is right for you. That’s awesome.
3 – The producers of the program are honest, they tell you have to put in the work – This is important to me. As someone into yoga, strength training, competitive softball, cross fit training and just about everything to do with nutrition and fitness, I do not believe in that “magic button” garbage that some fitness products try to sell you. You actually have to put in some effort, and I am always willing to do that. You probably believe this too.
4 – It was affordable – 3 easy payments, and express shipping thrown in for free. That appealed to me. I could make the first payment, workout for 30 days, check my results and to see whether I wanted to continue. I mentioned the free express shipping. I do not know where you live, but this can cost anywhere from $15 to $25 or so. I like the fact that they got the product to me as quickly as possible, and they paid, not me.
5 – My lower back was strong as an ox after this. I struggled with back issues for years because of a sports injury. So when I get out of shape the chiro appointments start and the pain shows up. When I did this program, I knew it was hitting the right lower back muscles to strengthen my inner core (Transversus and Multifidus muscles.) This was huge for me because I was doing the exercises doctors had me doing over the years to avoid back surgery.
6 – I was able to get some free weights again. I didn’t want to do it all cardio. I get bored with it. This was a great mix
Is There A Schedule To Follow
Do you have trouble keeping up with a workout schedule of your own? All of us have been there. You get motivated to get in the gym. Your are all fired up and about week 2 or 3 you hit a wall. You stop seeing progress, excuses start to take over why you could not get your workout in and bam! You are back on the bench again not getting anywhere frustrated as hell.
Well, the beauty of all beachbody programs is that they have a built in schedule for you to follow. It’s all laid out. All you do is waked up, get your gear on, look at p90x3 workout schedule to see which workout to do and put the dvd in for the day. It’s Only 30 Minutes guys. If you can not commit to 30 minutes then don’t buy p90x3 and save yourself money.
You Are Truly the Only One Who Can Change Your Life. It All Starts with You and I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT. You can also buy the p90x app to use on your phone as well. It is not required though but it does come in handy for those guys who are techie and cannot live without their phone to organize their life.
Types of P90 X3 Schedules
There are actually four type of schedules you can follow and I’ll describe them below.
- CLASSIC – This is for people who really want a balanced routine where you focus on both cardio and strength training using a traditional workout week. You will gain muscle, lose fat and strengthen all those inner connection muscles for great posture and balance.
- LEAN – This is for those that want that more toned looked. You are not really interested in putting on muscle. You focus on mobility, flexibility, toning muscle and cardio.
- MASS – It says it all, you are here to bulk up and pack on muscle. Great for anyone one feeling too skinny, athletes needing to pack on muscle. You will need to follow the nutrition guide closely so you are eating the right amount of calories to gain weight. You also need to focus on the reps and sets. Make sure you are maximizing your effort and slow down.
- DOUBLES – Well, this well only be for a few people, to be absolutely honest. You need to finish p90X3 at least once. Then you start it again. You will seriously be working your butt off twice a day.
(Personal warning from me to you! > If you are not careful you could easily over-train if you just start out with the Doubles schedule.)
What Equipment Will I Need?
Ok, you will definitely need a set of resistance bands or dumbbells. If you have an adjustable dumbbell you will be set. I personally have the old school iron dumbbells so I ended up using 5 lbs through 45 lbs. It all depends on how strong you are.
For women I could see you needing a 3lb and 5lb weight for some of the triceps exercises and shoulder exercises you will be doing. I personally had to use 10lb dumbbells on some of the shoulder exercises. With that said when you buy the program make sure you pick up resistance bands if you do not own a pair or you do not have dumbbells at home.
The other advice I would give you is to use shoes that are neutral. So, most running shoes help with pronation or over-pronating. Basically they build up the shoe on the inside or outside. Long story short it makes it hard to land going side to side in some of the drills because the sole is not meant for that. It’s mean to help you correct your running.
That is why I’m suggesting to use a neutral shoe or even something like a cross fit shoe that is totally flat. It made one hell of a difference once I switched out of my running shoes to the new balance minimus shoes. You literally stick when you jump side to side versus me rolling in my shoe. They are not necessary but will make one heck of a difference.
Ok Why Is It So Effective ?
Case study after case study shows that the most dramatic transformation happens in your body in the first thirty minutes of your workout. So, Horton actually built off what he learned in P90x using Muscle Confusion, Added in Muscle Integration he came up with in p90x2 and then just killed it with Muscle Integration in P90x3.
Those 3 techniques were smoothly worked into a results producing kick butt 30 minute workout! In beachbody’s test group the results were mind blowing to say the least. Group participants were losing over 1/3 of their body fat.
You would expect that out of the old 60 minute p90x workouts but dang this is only 30 minutes! Tony just struck Gold baby and we get to benefit from it all!
What do people love most about P90X3?
The most common answer you get when people talk about what they love about P90X3 is how short it is. It’s 30 minutes packed full of pure awesomeness. You can fit this into a busy schedule, before work at lunch or even after work before dinner. No excuses here, it’s effective and fast. So, just do it. 🙂
The other comment is that the outstanding results the program is putting out for only doing 30 minute workouts. That alone tells you that you do not have to be in the gym for 90 minutes every day to get toned, lose weight and get stronger. Let’s Summarize The Top 8 Things to Know About the P90X3 Workout
- The base workouts are only 30 minutes long. But each DVD includes optional extended warm ups (called “Cold Start” sessions) and cool downs, which can add another 12 to 18 minutes to the total time. Most people will greatly benefit by not skipping these sections, especially the warm ups, because it will increase the benefits of the main workouts and decrease the risks of injury.
- This workout system requires very little equipment, much like the original P90X program. The only pieces of gear that are absolutely necessary are dumbbells, a yoga mat, and a simple door frame pull-up bar. For many users, this is a big advantage over P90X2, which required a surprising amount of equipment to complete the entire routine.
- This program can be done by newbies and experienced “P90″ users alike. It’s relatively simple and easy to follow, with none of the awkward movements found in P90X2. In fact, some online reviewers state that P90X3 is an even better starting point — especially for people who aren’t accustomed to very intense workouts — than the original P90X program!
- The pace of the workouts is fast, but not like Insanity, FOCUS T25, and some of the other Beachbody workouts. Tony Horton does his best to maximize all of the 30 minutes of each workout, but keeps the intensity levels manageable for the average person (you and me!). Several multi-joint, compound exercises are incorporated to increase efficiency, and “isolation” movements (e.g. bicep curls) are kept to a minimum.
- The cardio component of P90X3 is vigorous and designed to be challenging enough to spike your metabolism. You will have opportunities to catch your breath but your body will quickly enter the ideal fat burning mode, and stay there for the duration of the workout (and beyond due to the “after-burn effect”).
- The new mixed martial arts workout (called MMX) is intense but a lot of fun. You almost never stop moving, with crazy “Superman” punches, front kicks, and “sprawls” thrown in every few seconds. The other cardio workouts are, for the most part, challenging but enjoyable as well. You will certainly feel that you did a lot of work after you finish!
- Tony’s infamous yoga workout is still there but much better than before. No more boring, 90 minute marathon sessions here. Instead you get a relatively fast paced, basic yoga session that most people find enjoyable. The Pilates workout video will be challenging if you’ve never done this very unique style of exercise before but, luckily, it’s still only half an hour long.
- The included nutrition guide is very in-depth and adds greatly to the overall value of the product. You’ll find delicious recipes and detailed eating plans for every person. It even includes special versions for gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan diets.
The Bottom Line: Try It!
If you’re looking for a practical 30 minute per day workout system for rapid weight loss, body strengthening, and/or muscle mass building, the new P90X3 is an option I recommend. I am using it myself, and it works, plain and simple. A lot of expert knowledge and experience went into the creation of this system, and that becomes obvious as you work your way through it.
Eric p.s. If you are on the fence, I understand. You have probably bought exercise programs in the past that were either too hard to work, or you did them, and they just didn’t produce results. You have a 90 day money back guarantee, more than enough time to see if this works for you.
You Get 7 bonuses
- Step-by-step Fitness guide
- Customizable nutrition guide
- Daily workout calendar to keep you on track
- “How to Accelerate” DVD – shows you how to get the best results fastest
- 24/7 online support – call to keep motivated or to get your questions answered any time of the day or night
- Upgrade to express shipping free
- 100% money back guarantee for a full 90 days, the length of the P90X3 program
So why not give it a try? Click here to get back in shape now.