Insanity max 30 is the latest version of Shaun T’s Insanity program. You give 30 minutes of your time for the maximum amount of results. For those of you who are searching for the ideal program that can not only help you lose weight, but get you in top physical condition then look know further with this intense workout schedule. You cannot do Insanity without expecting to give it your all for the maximum results. Following this regimen for beginners will help get you started on the right track.
There are five workouts for each block or month. It is a 60 day program that includes 56 days of intense workout with four days of rest. You get an optional day off on Saturdays, but as you head into the second month it is recommended to follow the program that includes the Saturday workout. Here is the Insanity max 30 workout schedule that you can follow.
Beginners to Intermediate
- Monday – Challenging Cardio
- Tuesday – Power Tabata
- Wednesday – Sweat Intervals or Sweatfest
- Thursday – Strength Tabata
- Friday – Fight Round 1
- Saturday – optional pulse with ab attack
- Sunday – rest
- Monday – Maximum cardio out
- Tuesday – Maximum power out
- Wednesday – Maximum sweat out
- Thursday – Maximum strength out
- Friday – Fight Round 2
- Saturday – optional pulse and ab attack
- Sunday – rest
For those of you that are capable of taking on more then consider a hardcore workout following the same routine with the Insanity max 30 workout schedule.
- Monday – cardio for 30 minutes filled with hard sequences
- Tuesday – Tabata power strength training that gives you 20 seconds of intensity and 10 seconds of low intensity.
- Wednesday – Sweat intervals that consist of combinations of exercises that will not only make your heart race but pour with sweat.
- Thursday – Tabata strength allows you to workout all of the muscles in your body within 30 minutes as you get no rest and all movement.
- Friday – Battles out with round 1 of fighting with punches and kicking. You will push yourself to the limit that you never thought your body could go.
- Take Saturday and Sunday off as your muscles will be working overtime and need the rest.