PiYo Review 2018
What to Expect
- Beginner Friendly
- NO crazy jumping exercises!
- It’s not long boring yoga poses
- Chalene instructs you like your best friend is doing it
- Nutrition Plan included
- Made for any fitness level
Many of you might be at a point in your life that when you look in the mirror you are not happy about it and you have been trying to lose weight forever. Your clothes don’t fit and you are just frustrated. I get it.
You want to get that toned looked back, fit into the jeans you once did and look in the mirror with a sense of pride and happiness about how you look. This is exactly what you are going to get by completing the Piyo Workout and anyone can do it no matter your fitness level.
As a former college athlete, I understand the benefits of staying in shape. But I also understand that the combination of a fast-paced daily lifestyle, raising kids, working full-time and father time can really sneak up on you. Before you know it, you are out of shape and you have no idea how you got here.
Don’t Get Down on Yourself or Give Up
When I get to those points in my life, I actually get upset or down on myself to be honest. So, probably like you, I go out trying different fitness programs.
Some were mildly successful, and somewhat outright failures. I knew that I had the determination to burn that ugly fat off my body, lose weight and create a toned physique that I was after.
But I just was not getting the results I was looking for.
Sound familiar? If you are like me, you probably look in the mirror from time to time. Do you like what you see?
Do not worry, the Piyo Workout can recreate the body you once had when you were younger, or sculpt the best body of your life.
Either way, it can deliver the weight loss results you are looking for.
And unlike a lot of intense dvd workout programs, you do not need expensive weights for fitness equipment, there is no jumping up and down like in T25, and the stress on your joints and body is minimal.
How do I know? Because my wife and myself are doing the program successfully burning fat, losing weight and starting to get that toned muscle look. So, I can highly recommend Chalene Johnson’s PiYo yoga workout system to you.
My Personal Piyo Workout Review Experience
I know there are people out there just like myself and my wife. Real people struggling with self-doubt, frustration, envy and all the other negative emotions that your fast-paced, busy life, poor diet and media have created in your mind.
I’m confident that this yoga and pilates workout program can make you confident, strong, healthy and happy.
- It can help you lose weight if that is your goal.
- It can help relieve stress, if you are often panicked and anxious.
- Just had a baby and you want to lose your baby fat? This is perfect for you.
- And it can definitely make you the center of attention, and the object of envy when you create the head-turning “beach body” physique that you know is inside of you right now.
Why is the Piyo Workout DVD Program ?
Simply put it is continual movements of Yoga and Pilates exercises that strengthen and tone your muscles while loosing body fat to get you in shape.
I’m sure many of you are wondering how this program will help you lose weight and tone up. Chalene literally takes you by the hand no matter what fitness level you are at and makes you feel confident that you can do every workout.
You will be given an easy nutrition plan to follow based on a formula you fill out in the PiYo Diet Guide to determine how much to eat and when. Along with that you will be doing roughly 30 to 40 minute pilates yoga workouts to burn calories.
She uses Pilate moves to strength your inner core that strengthens your back, helps your posture, draws your stomach muscles in for a flatter look at of course burn calories.
From there she mixes up the best yoga moves with a twist and makes it FUN!!!!. If you have done yoga before, you know how boring and hard it is holding long positions are.
On top of that, you do the same repetitive exercises over and over again at a slow pace. This bores the hell out of me personally.
Here last twist to her routine was to make all the movements shorter, while still effective and to not stop moving.
You literally get a cardio workout without crazy intense plyometric type exercising.
As you are doing all these, you are getting the real benefits of yoga by increasing your flexibility, toning muscle and building strength in the core muscles that really matter for long term health.
So, no matter how hold you are, what state of fitness you are in, it will give visible and dramatic results you will not regret.
• You are backed with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
• You are going to love this simple but effective approach to fitness and overall body health.
If you want more information, check out these 8 points I would like to share with you that my personal experience of the Piyo workout videos has revealed.
1. PiYo was designed to give you “hardcore” results quickly, without destroying your body.
It combines the best things about those two “proven to be successful” exercise systems sequencing the movements so that you are always moving and burning fat at the same time. And it leaves out the “bad” stuff.
- No long, painful poses.
- No slow, boring “micro” core movements.
- No ultra-intense stretching that leaves you sore for days.
- IT’S ACTUALLY FUN TO DO!
- Just a fun, flowing, “sped up” Pilates-yoga workout that burns a ton of calories, tones your body, makes you stronger, destroys fat and and gives you that lean, fit look that everyone admires!
What does all that mean? You will love doing this program no matter what fitness level you are at and it’s newbie friendly. You just need a yoga mat and a towel to get started.
2. I discovered that the PiYo workout videos works for all ages, men and women.
Men and women in all walks of life that have dramatically and positively transformed their bodies and minds using the wonderful, pain-free Pilates and yoga workouts which celebrity trainer and world-famous fitness Coach Chalene Johnson has created.
Unlike the claims of many fitness programs, yoga and pilates workout really does work, no matter your physical situation.
If you fall into one of the following categories, I can promise you that it can improve your level of physical fitness.
- You want to exercise without jumping, or you are rehabilitating from an injury
- You don’t want to spend money on expensive fitness equipment
- You love doing Pilates or Yoga exercises
- You want the privacy of working out at home, because gyms and health clubs can be intimidating
- You travel a lot (You can do it on a portable dvd player in your hotel room)
- You are overweight, out of shape and want a proven program where you can start off slowly
- You want something simple, but proven to be successful, to start your weight loss journey
- You want an easy to follow workout program
- You are tired of your current body, and you know you deserve better
- You want the type of body that turns heads for the right reasons, not the wrong ones
- You are having issues loosing your baby.
Some people have difficulty following many of the popular home workout programs currently on the market. The constant jumping, complex choreography, intricate movements, difficult exercises, and fast pace of many workouts can be very intimidating to many people.
On the other hand, it is designed from the ground up for everyone… from the most out-of-shape beginner, to the middle-aged man with knees problems, to the most super-fit female athlete and to even someone aged in years. 🙂
Your trainer Chalene is awesome at encouraging you through the workout. You really feel like she is on your side, while pushing you to get in shape all at the same time. And she always seems to say just the right thing, right when you need to hear it. You honestly feel like your best friend is in your living room working out with you as you do the workout.
3. You save money by working out at home – no expensive gym membership, no intimidating health clubs
Workout out at home is so important to many people who are just starting out.
You don’t feel confident about going into the gym in your current state , you don’t have time or the money for a monthly membership fee. Well, PiYo will let you literally do it all in your living room with just a yoga mat and a towel.
PiYo workouts are just 25 to 45 minutes in length, making them short enough for anyone’s schedule. I would recommend doing these before work if at all possible so you always get your workout in without any interruptions of life.
I do mine over lunch personally because I live 5 minutes from work. Reserve a time that you know it will always get done and stick to it.
In less than a single free hour of time during the day, you get an extremely effective workout without leaving the comfort and privacy of your own home!
4. You get the best of pilates and yoga in one workout.
This is the real big benefit. I love yoga period! I’m so relaxed and stretched out when I’m done with a session. It also works all those tiny connector muscles that you normally wouldn’t do during a weight lifting session in the gym.
This yoga workout will have you in constant motion working on your flexibility, strength training and burning calories all in one workout. It gives you long lean muscles, a firm butt, stronger legs and stronger arms from its yoga principles.
But you also develop those flat toned abs you get from Pilates exercises. With these two low impact exercises combined together this is a pilates for weight loss solution you can benefit from, no matter what your unique situation is.
So you get 2 for the price of 1 and you don’t have to take any special lessons to get started immediately. And because these two spectacular toning exercises and fat burning solutions are combined together, you get quick results that are noticeable.
5. The beachbody PiYo workout made me really appreciate Chalene Johnson, celebrity trainer and well-known fitness expert
This workout was specifically designed by celebrity fitness trainer and New York best-selling author Chalene Johnson to burn fat, help normal people (just like you and me) get back in shape in the safest way possible.
She brings a ton of energy into the workouts and she speaks to a level that anyone can relate too.
My wonderful wife said it best:
“It’s amazing how good you feel doing it. You never feel like it is so hard you can’t do it. When it does get hard, Chalene says just the right thing to encourage you to help you finish it. “
I do this workout as well amongst all the other weight lifting I do. So if you are a man wondering if yoga and Pilates is right for you, trust me, this program is awesome! And you get the sense right away that Chalene is very humble and caring. She truly has your best interest in mind to help you get in shape. She always keeps you encouraged and motivated, so you never feel like you want to quit or you cannot do it.
6. You get a complete nutrition guide and calendar to keep you on track
The package includes a complete guide to help you figure out how many calories you should consume daily in order to lose weight safely taking a balanced approach. It’s roughly 40% Carbs, 35% Protein and 25% fat.
Here is the simple three step process.
- Step 1 you figure out your daily calorie intake you then know how much you need to limit yourself throughout the day to make sure you are not over eating.
- Step 2 will show you what plan to choose which there are four plans A-D. Plan A is if you calorie target is between 1200-1399, Plan B is 1400-1599, Plan C 1600-1799 and Plan D 1800 calories or more. Now you will know what are the suggested servings of primary vegetables, secondary veggies and grains to take. You will also get to pick out a certain number of fresh fruit, lean protein and healthy fats.
- Step 3 you choose the foods you want to eat from their food list you want to eat. Each food item lists the amount of servings it represents and that will help you keep following your plan in step 2 to the tee. You will want to write this list down and keep track of it because it will become your grocery list. 🙂 It will also help you write down what you want to eat for each day which I high suggest doing to keep organized.
You enjoy 3 main meals and 2 – 3 other small snacks throughout the day. You are suggested to eat every 2.5 to 3 hours. This works for me, and makes it really simple to keep track of when to eat. This is also the time frame it generally takes to digest a meal. That means your metabolism is cranked up and burning fat all day long!
You will learn how to eat portion controlled meals and exactly how much vegetables, protein and starches. It will take a little getting used to in the first week but after that it’s a cinch.
7. I was blown away by the countless success and testimonials.
To be honest with you, after I saw the price tag, I was ready to purchase and try this system. I was happy there was a 100% satisfaction guarantee, but I was still just a little skeptical.
Then I read a testimonial.
And then another … and another … and another.
I looked through the nearly limitless number of customer success stories and found people just like me. I saw women that were almost carbon copies of my wife, and read their success stories as well.
I can honestly say that the number of testimonials is really what confirms to me that I was making a smart purchase.
Here are some typical examples that show a busy mom losing weight to a 64 year old doing these workouts with awesome results.
My personal testimonial will make a lot of sense to you if you have back problems.
“For me personally, this is a great fitness program for my low back issues. You really strengthen deep core back muscles. My hip flexors stay really lose from sitting at my job all day. But this counters that inactivity, by working on weak muscles that are imbalanced.”
The yoga and Pilates exercises have definitely helped me get over my back issues and keep me out of the chiropractor’s office. On top of all that, these workouts leave me stress-free as well, which is pretty important as I am an extremely high-strung individual. I get grumpy when I don’t workout so this does wonders for me.
8. This PiYo review would not be complete unless I showed you exactly what you get.
9. It Comes with Beach Body On Demand Now
You do have an option to buy beachbody on demand where Piyo is included and all the other popular beach body programs. It’s a great option to where you can try all the workouts or mix up your workout routine on the fly versus buying just one dvd workout.
PiYo Workout DVD Videos Include:
- 3 Pilates and yoga workout DVDs that includes 8 workouts!
- 1 Special bonus buns workout DVD
- 1 Quick Start Guide to get you started immediately
- 1 “Get Lean” Eating Plan (I thought I would hate this, but it’s awesome!
- 1 60-Day Workout Calendar to show you exactly when to perform the PiYo video
- 1 Tape measure to help track your results (nothing feels better than seeing inches “melt” off your waist!)
- 24/7 total Access to online Beachbody support and guidance materials
4 Free Gifts
- Get Lean Eating Plan – a simple approach to get you eating clean and lean.
- Buns (25 min.) – extra butt shaping workout to help lift up the backside. 🙂
- Tape Measure – Good to use to see progress as you see results each week.
- 24/7 Online Support – you join the beachbody club where you have access to ask questions and seek motivation.
7 Main PiYo Workouts
- Align: The Fundamentals – This teaches you the basic moves and works on your form.
- Define: Lower Body – you will be focusing on moves and sequences to strengthen you lower body including your glutes, quads, hamstrings and calves. It’s a short workout.
- Define: Upper Body – This is all about working on your upper body. You are focusing on your arms, shoulders and triceps. Again another shot workout. Note: I would combine lower and upper body into one workout.
- Sweat – Ok, this is a fast paced cardio workout that works your whole body with the yoga, pilates and body weight resistance moves combined. You will sweat your butt off! 🙂
- Drench – ha don’t let that title scary you away. It’s an endurance cardio fat burning routine working all body parts.
- Sculpt – Fast paced routine that keeps your muscles under constant tension using more yoga and pilate moves.
- Strength Intervals – 25 minutes of body weight strength training moves. No weights, no jumping, no bulking up here.
Both Kits include everything above. The main difference is the yoga mat is included and the slides you use for leg workouts.
PiYo Basic Kit
|8 workouts||8 base workouts, 1 full body workout, 1 Leg workout with strength slides.|
|Extras – none||Extras: Yoga Mat and Beachbody Strength Slides with Booties.|
You will be reassured by the No-Risk 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
One of the biggest selling points that my personal, “tried it and loved it” Piyo review reveals is your 100% satisfaction guarantee.
I know you will get results if you give this an honest effort, follow the workout schedule and nutrition plan. In the event you do not, they do offer a 30 day money back guarantee. One of the real bonuses that I discovered was, you also get access to a special forum at beachbody.com. You can follow others and get support from like-minded folks to keep you encouraged and to answer questions.
PiYo Review Conclusion
As you can see, you get pretty much everything you need to completely transform your body in a matter of weeks.
This program is for you if…
- You are looking for a workout program to lose weight and to tone up your muscles quickly.
- You do not want an extreme workout with a lot of jumping and stress on your joints.
- You also want a program that is encouraging and yet challenging to keep moving forward.
- You want an exercise routine that uses positive motivation to help you create the body that you always desired.
- You want a workout format that has been proven to work for thousands of people just like you.
And you don’t want to spend a lot of money.
If you are ready to discover the awesome benefits that PiYo can deliver quickly, with a minimal time investment, at an extremely low cost with a 100% guarantee that you will be satisfied,
Your fellow fitness fan,
If you were on the fence and not sure what to do, remember that this is literally “guaranteed to work”. And you can even make 3 affordable monthly payments that cost less than a dollar a day. Is not your fitness, self-confidence and health worth at least that? Click here now to get started today.
- what would a typical full-body workout look like?